Author Topic: Fybertech Christmaul haul '08  (Read 12528 times)

Boris

• The Money Man
  • Collguy
  • Implying I need a job
    • You're lookin at it
Fybertech Christmaul haul '08
« on: December 25, 2008, 12:49:14 pm »
I know we have a news topic featuring christmas kitty, but this is where we list out the phat loots our trees dropped when we killed them:

I mostly got apartment junk I was gonna need coming up - some cereal bowls, a big soup boul, a bath mat.
Got some fun stuff too though, new over the ear headphones, mario kart wii, and (purchased with grandma's christmas money earlier) a new mobo and core 2 duo processor.
<Armature> i just really want centaur Azula

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
Re: Fybertech Christmaul haul '08
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 08:41:32 pm »
HAY IT WAS CHRISTMAS

I got about what I expected, a few dollars and some candy (one of which a big'ol Santa), with a few more dollars expected from my brother at the end of the week.  Dunno how much yet though.  Either way it ended up a bit better than last year, so I can't complain..!

As mentioned in chat, my uncle likes to make things, so he made chocolate and peanut butter candy things for us this year.  Except his spelling was accidently a little off, which I of course preserved for eternity.

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
  • Careful, or the mice will rise up.
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2008, 10:45:52 pm »
Chocolates, caramels, nuts, a shirt, a calendar, a book of all 50 state quarters and $490. But I asked for nothing so this is fine haul.
One day, when the zombies rise and destroy humanity; I will survive, I will live on, I will take your best stuff for myself.

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2008, 11:10:29 pm »
That's $12.50 in quarters, so you got over $500..!

Mage

• Veteran Lurker
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2008, 02:05:00 pm »
Well, I got Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility, a DVD box set of an over-hyped cartoon from the early 90s, some nice around-the-ear headphones, a new pair of sweatpants, and a clipboard.

I really like the clipboard. It sends a certain message... namely, it says "Lookit me! I'm a smartass with a clipboard!" on the back.
<INSERT PATHETIC ATTEMPT AT A WITTICISM HERE>

Rhythm

• SoundFreak
  • Coolbert
  • Musical Pirate :D
    • Fybertech
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 06:46:31 pm »
Hm...

I got uh, an iron man shirt that shows I think all the armors that were ever shown in the comics?, Star wars the force unleashed for wii (Which I DESTROYED or rather beat in the very same day I got it...! But it's a great game), Wii Music, Super mario Galaxy, Axe smelly junk, more black shirts and purple ties, purple shoe laces with black boots/shoes, 25 bux iTunes card, A new matress with a black fur cover (ooohhhhhhh yeah, so comfortable), A can of tootsie rolls that my sister stole and ate on me :(, Some survival bag for my car from my grandmother, Death Note Movie, and that's about it I think.

ecto

• Ghosty,ghosty!
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2008, 10:26:36 pm »
Fish tank and accesories. Hulk 2, Mortal Kombat vs DC universe, some cook books. I got some good loot.
I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney, then go for a car ride with Ted Kennedy.Neuf sed.