General Category > Roleplaying

Game Play Rules DX

<< < (3/4) > >>

Armchair:
I like the exp and level system noneteless.

Blazeman:
So...20 (or 50?) HP, 20 basic attack...what about fancy techniques? Equipment bonuses?

Prox:
20 HP initially, normal attacks roll a 1d20. I'm going to suggest that we start off at level 1 with one ability and gain one more ability or a boost to an existing ability every time we level up. I think 100's a good number for EXP between levels as it presents a bit of a challenge without making it impossible to level up.'
I think equipment bonuses should only be limited to 1 point in either AP or DP, and only 1 such item initially, but others can be found in RPs. Level ups should still get you a choice of +5 HP, +1 PP, +2 AP, or +2 DP. Aaaand i think that's pretty much it.

LtSterling:
How about just a set amount of items?  You get 3 items to start off with and you decide what they are.  You can either make yourself a tank full of armor for a +3DP (helmet, shield, body armor) or be a tri-wielding weapon maniac for +3 AP(I dunno how you hold that third weapon, but you can), or walk the middle with a weapon, an armor, and some sort of curative item.

Prox:
I'm not sure I like that idea. I would rather have the characters progress as they go (with levels and equipment) instead of starting out with everything they'll ever have and just doing the same thing over and over again in RPs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version