Author Topic: So a turkey and a cyborg enter a bar..  (Read 10626 times)

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
So a turkey and a cyborg enter a bar..
« on: November 26, 2009, 04:34:14 pm »
First of all, Happy Thanksgiving!

Second, the Idle RPG game has been updated!  Before, when players reached a certain level, I'd just manually reset everyone to level 0 and we'd all start again fresh (but keep our items).  But starting today, whenever you complete level 60, your level and time is automatically reset (via a custom in-game event).  Only for your character, though, not the whole game.  This event is also recorded, with which at a later point you'll be able to see how many times people have "beat" the game (and how long it took them).  I may still tweak with the whole concept as we see it in action, but for now, hopefully this will let folks who normally don't get as much game time in to acquire higher level items, instead of having the whole game reset on them before they ever get a chance.

Now go eat a turkey.

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
  • Careful, or the mice will rise up.
    • My Deviant Art page
Re: So a turkey and a cyborg enter a bar..
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 04:21:04 pm »
So in a sense we now all have a chance to be one of the top 3 players at some point.  Well I'm happy.
One day, when the zombies rise and destroy humanity; I will survive, I will live on, I will take your best stuff for myself.