Author Topic: Bare your Browser  (Read 10941 times)

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
Bare your Browser
« on: March 04, 2009, 01:06:18 am »
That's right, let's see what your browser looks like.

I actually was just going to make a Speed Dial thread to see what all people kept at the ready, but since some folks don't use Opera, I thought I'd just open the topic up to whatever browser, to show off the theme or whatever arrangement you use.

ME FIRST.

Ramesh

• He Who Has Level 13 Fire Emblem Grandmastery
  • More Tired than Awake
Re: Bare your Browser
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 02:39:18 am »
Firefox, in a black / dark theme, for ease of viewing late at night. Especially on YouTube, I do not believe that there exists worse than trying to watch a dark movie with all the lights off when it's surrounded by stark white. No wonder everybody is going blind ^^

Although that speed dial function seems quite compelling.
Lloyd: Fare well, Legault. My old friend.

Legault: I'll see you again, Lloyd. With Linus... And Uhai... Even if it won't be in this world.

Boris

• The Money Man
  • Collguy
  • Implying I need a job
    • You're lookin at it
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 08:00:18 am »
Well since I use Opera too, you get my speed dial as well. Also, I point out that, like usual, I'm an old man who hates tabs, so I've got the thing configured to be as close to SDI as possible including some menu dorkery to make 'open in new window' the top right click option.

Anyhoo:

<Armature> i just really want centaur Azula

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 10:55:02 am »
Oh hey, there already was a thread for this after all.  And lol @ me still using Opera at the time.  Been using Chrome forever now of course, and recently switched from the Speed Dial extension to Speed Dial 2, which I kind of like the look of a little more.