Author Topic: Out of Order  (Read 12965 times)

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
Out of Order
« on: December 15, 2008, 01:37:10 am »
You might have noticed that the menu bar along the top of the site is different.  That's because it is!  I finally removed Electris, Defenders of Zentax, and the demo ROMs to Fybertech.net, since they're more of my own personal projects and kind of in the way sitting on the community site here.  Since FyBBS isn't ever up anymore, I removed it too, meaning the whole Games dropdown menu bit the bullet.  Then I noticed that I could just take everything out of the Media dropdown and put them all across the menu bar, so I did.  I kind of liked those dropdowns, but no point in fancy effects when it can be more straightforward.

I've had some ideas for other things, and assuming laziness doesn't attack, you might see a thing or two pop up here and there in other spots.  STAY TUNED.  MAYBE.

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
  • Careful, or the mice will rise up.
    • My Deviant Art page
Re: Out of Order
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 09:51:58 am »
Mr. Fyber where'd Electris, Defenders of Zentax, and the demo ROMs go?
One day, when the zombies rise and destroy humanity; I will survive, I will live on, I will take your best stuff for myself.

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 11:36:02 am »
Holy shit, we got robbed.

MDude

• Meticulous Maniac
  • Enjoy machine world.
    • My Soundcloud Account
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 12:04:42 am »

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
  • Careful, or the mice will rise up.
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 12:17:51 am »
No, I have found [urlhttp://www.simonsays.com/assets/isbn/1847380581/C_1847380581.jpg]the true culprit[/url], he can't help it though.
One day, when the zombies rise and destroy humanity; I will survive, I will live on, I will take your best stuff for myself.