Author Topic: no rom hacking board  (Read 12027 times)

Klowner

• Crazy Robot Humaniod
  • Ask Away
    • (Dave's Insane Nes Hacks With Scratches)
no rom hacking board
« on: July 13, 2007, 11:57:23 am »
This just doesn't seem like a place for rom hackers like me, theres no rom hacking section, I geuss if I am working on a hack I could put it in the fybertech projects board, but I don't know if that would be okay or not. I guess what I am trying to say is I don't see where I could fit in here, and I don't know if I should even stick around or not. Tho I do like this place because its full of some good comedy and techinical stuff, that goes over my head at times, but as long as it keeps me wondering I will end up learning something from it. I just don't know if I should stay or not, I am not a comic writer nor am I very techinical, I am just a rom hacker.  :-\
Romhacking.net lost me now, But I already find a better home forum it's called Stecnet. Sorry I haven't been back here for awhile I have been kind of lost.
Dave's Nes Hacks And More

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
  • Careful, or the mice will rise up.
    • My Deviant Art page
Re: no rom hacking board
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 12:54:48 pm »
This board is for all the tech-geeks and wannabees. You're just as welcome here as anyone.  So don't sweat it.
One day, when the zombies rise and destroy humanity; I will survive, I will live on, I will take your best stuff for myself.

Boris

• The Money Man
  • Collguy
  • Implying I need a job
    • You're lookin at it
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 01:06:42 pm »
If it helps, Fyber has done some rom creation and rom hacking himself in the past (not much but...)

If you feel you're hurting for a place to put it, provided you have a topic you want to raise, the software board would probably be a pretty good place for it. Fybertech projects really relates more to the 'fybertech' fictional universe, software would be a much better place to put your orriginal work.

Also don't worry, the fact that you enjoy the comics is enough for us, not everybody has to be a producer. Simlarly on the tech stuff, Some of what Fyber does even goes above my head (and I wouldn't doubt vice versa at times.) The point is, just enjoy yourself.
<Armature> i just really want centaur Azula

Klowner

• Crazy Robot Humaniod
  • Ask Away
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 01:28:25 pm »
Well yeah I just felt that I kind of stuck out, and also I didn't know where I should post my stuff at, thanks for being so helpfull, who could leave such a friendly place anyway not me, later. 8)
Romhacking.net lost me now, But I already find a better home forum it's called Stecnet. Sorry I haven't been back here for awhile I have been kind of lost.

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 08:36:26 pm »
I think it'd fit fine in the video games section for now.  I once had lots of board sections, some for video game consoles and such, but they ended up with so few posts over so long a period of time that I eventually moved those posts out elsewhere and removed the board areas.  So basically just pick a section that best relates to what you're posting about, and it can be moved later if need be.

Also, no need to feel stuck/left out.  We pretty much all have various talents and knowledgeability in all sorts of things.  That's one thing that makes Fybertech kind of 'unique' in a way, is the diversity of people/knowledge around the place.  I didn't quite expect that even when I started the place.  From comics to movies to games to electronics to politics, we've got it all..!

Mage

• Veteran Lurker
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 05:14:28 am »
All except for babes. Our geekiness scares the pretty girls away, I'm afraid...
<INSERT PATHETIC ATTEMPT AT A WITTICISM HERE>

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
  • Careful, or the mice will rise up.
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 10:36:40 am »
But I'm here.... I mean...
>.>
<.<
>.>
One day, when the zombies rise and destroy humanity; I will survive, I will live on, I will take your best stuff for myself.

Klowner

• Crazy Robot Humaniod
  • Ask Away
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 10:43:29 pm »
Sorry I haven't been back for awhile. I kind of left romhacking.net and I want go back. So I figured I had to escape to some where. And I did like this place the last time I was here. And y'all saved me from being depressed because you all where so cool back then so I figure it wouldn't have changed much on here. I am sure I missed a lot tho. I will have to come back more often now. I spend most of my time now days at Stecnet. That's my new home away from home. And thats where I got my new name Klowner I am still Dave tho I prefer Klowner now. Anyway I hope this place is still nice I have kind of missed it.