Author Topic: Stale Bread  (Read 12765 times)

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
Stale Bread
« on: June 21, 2007, 12:11:29 am »
I'm generally mucking around with one thing or another, but not always things that are very apparent to everyone.  As such, this place tends to appear rather dead from the outside.  So I thought I'd ask what you folks might be interested in seeing around this jernt to make it more fun.  Could be an update to something we already have, could be a completely new thing, doesn't matter.  And even if it's something that's been mentioned in the past, mention it again, since I'm lucky to remember my name half the time..!  Nothing's too far fetched to suggest.

Red_Raven

Re: Stale Bread
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 08:27:28 am »
Well, heres one. You could put a game on the site that has a high score board. It would give everybody something to do and be competitive and have fun with. If someone were to create one I could provide the artwork in sprite form.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 01:38:56 pm by Rhythm »

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
  • Careful, or the mice will rise up.
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 09:34:27 am »
Perhaps, Fyber if it's possible, a profilespage, sort of like the wiki, only each member can ceate thier own profile, not on the forums, but on the main site perhaps.  I know it's very Haz-labbish but I remember enjoying that part, seeing the creativity that went into it.
One day, when the zombies rise and destroy humanity; I will survive, I will live on, I will take your best stuff for myself.

Red_Raven

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 01:37:17 pm »
I Agree with blue, that was rather fun, being able to make a bio and all that other fancy stugg. JUST DONT MAKE MLNSLMSLSMSLMSgnnestjsedfnseghsbzkghjkghsdfughsdkghjksdzj~!

Buzzard

• Flying biker bandit
  • So I heard you like Mudkips
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 01:59:11 pm »
We could make Millenimals, but they'd only be half done!
Ten years to the minute, no longer in it.

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 02:12:25 pm »
Some kind of mini-game and profiles aint bad idears.  Might be harder to come up with some kind of game folks would actually want to play, though.

As for MLNMLS, they were only really 3/4 done in the first place, so that would make our version end up being like 3/8 done.

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
  • Careful, or the mice will rise up.
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 03:34:43 pm »
Perhaps Fyber, a point and click style shooter? like targets pop up an ya shoot them, avoiding certan targets mayhaps.
One day, when the zombies rise and destroy humanity; I will survive, I will live on, I will take your best stuff for myself.

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 04:27:48 pm »
I'll call it.. Ecto Spasm.

LtSterling

• Art Gallery
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 06:29:31 pm »
Paintchat

A picture of Fybertech outline with little dots representing the people and their names moving about aimlessly if your logged onto the site, like that one IdleRPG map.

kickass intro flash animation for the site.

lasers.
Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.

Deck

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 08:37:39 pm »
New blood in the chat: Possible solutions

Advertising IdleRPG as a site feature, it encourages people to be in chat at all times.

Advertising the website itself.

Website affiliations.

I also like Sterling's idea of a Paintchat, I wonder if it can be integrated into the chat room we already use? Whenever someone tries to make a chat room separate from the main one it never lasts. Perhaps a paint chat that would allow you to go to the same chat room whether you used IRC, Paintchat or the Java version. If that's possible that is.