Author Topic: TFSNA #12 + Ask Fyber  (Read 7141 times)

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
TFSNA #12 + Ask Fyber
« on: December 08, 2006, 01:05:02 pm »
I'm going to post the comic a bit early today, since I have something else to introduce as well.  So without further adieu, here's TFS: The New Adventures, episode 12.

And now for something that popped into my head last night, which I thought could be interesting.  People are always asking me questions, usually tech-related, and more often than not, I either already have the answer, or am able to find it out for'em.  So along the lines of the old "Fyber Fetch" thing some of you might recall, I thought it might be cool to just have a public Q/A type of deal, where folks can ask anything, whether it be about software, hardware, how something works, how to make something do a particular thing, etc etc. 

To ask a question, you can use the new question submission blank I created (read: slapped together for this in five minutes), and you aren't required to put your name if you'd rather not.  Like they say, there's no such thing as a stupid question, but try to ask something you're truly curious about or need help with, and I'll choose questions to answer publicly on the site either weekly or three times a week or however often I take a notion to do one, I suppose!  So have fun..!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 01:06:48 pm by FyberOptic »