Author Topic: Possible New Project?  (Read 9963 times)

Altzan

• Website Designer
    • My website of boringness
Possible New Project?
« on: July 07, 2006, 09:01:16 pm »
I was thinking...maybe we could start a story here on Fybertech where people can take turns posting...like those stories where you can only add 2-3 paragraphs and then someone else adds on to it, the someone else...you get the idea. HAs Fybertech ever done this before, and do you think it would be a good idea? Of course, it may be a little hard to choose a topic for the story.

ANOTHER OPTION= Same as above, but each person can have a character (or two) and only addon to the story when they're telling about their own character(s). An RPG story, basically.

Please consider my idea and post/contribute to whether it's a good idea or not.

I try...

EDIT: Here's an example of what I was thinking of, but FORUM ADMIN FORBID we make a story with this kind of story line, of course...and man, these people don't know how to be very descriptive!   :o I'm just trying to show an example of what I'm talking about.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 09:06:20 pm by Altzan »
TORTQUATO TASSO is the best name ever.

RANDOM WEBSITE
SEE MY POKEMANS CARD

Boris

• The Money Man
  • Collguy
  • Implying I need a job
    • You're lookin at it
Re: Possible New Project?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 09:35:55 pm »
what you are thinking of, I know by its term back in the golden age of starmen.net as 'Interactive Fiction' or IF.

It's fun, really, when several folks are writing. I tried to organize such things here before, but there seems to be little interest, so good luck at any rate.
<Armature> i just really want centaur Azula

Altzan

• Website Designer
    • My website of boringness
Re: Possible New Project?
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 09:45:52 pm »
3 people who get on regularly would be good enough, but we'd probably be fighting about the storyline alot   ;D
TORTQUATO TASSO is the best name ever.

RANDOM WEBSITE
SEE MY POKEMANS CARD