Author Topic: yugioh gx  (Read 164654 times)

magus

Re: yugioh gx
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2005, 01:09:05 pm »
We are getting back on topic.

MDude

• Meticulous Maniac
  • Enjoy machine world.
    • My Soundcloud Account
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2005, 01:15:32 pm »
More importantly, we are going to answer the question of where all the women Slyphers and Ras are. And also, why Obelisk was chosen as the top class instead of the Winge Dragon of Ra.

magus

« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2005, 01:24:27 pm »
Maybe all the women are so smart the were all put in obelisk.

Red_Raven

« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2005, 02:16:47 pm »
WHERE TEH LADIES GO?

magus

« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2005, 02:37:19 pm »
On the obelisk level

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
  • Careful, or the mice will rise up.
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2005, 06:58:05 pm »
So boys can reach all three levels.. does that mean there are no "bad" female duelists?
One day, when the zombies rise and destroy humanity; I will survive, I will live on, I will take your best stuff for myself.

MDude

• Meticulous Maniac
  • Enjoy machine world.
    • My Soundcloud Account
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2005, 05:25:52 am »
Probably... of course, I'm basing this mainly off of uniform color, as all of the females that you see have uniforms with more white than class color, while men's outfits are more class color. The only exeptions to this I've noticed are in the opening sequence and matybe with that guy who never gets out of bed.

Also, I saw on one of the more recent episodes there are seperate male and female dorms, which wasn't apparent earlier when they introduced the different class levels. It might just be coincidence that I haven't spotted any anywhere else.

...Also, if it wasn't mentioned in the beggining of the first episode somehow, then I'd still guess that this was the place Yugi was talking about before the monsters appeared of the whole circle-of-whatever storyline.

magus

« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2005, 02:28:16 pm »
I don't see why there are seperate dorms for boys and girls.

ecto

• Ghosty,ghosty!
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2005, 03:09:08 pm »
That way the new yugi cartoon doesn't turn into hentai, and angry parents wouldn't be able to sue Cartoon Network.
I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney, then go for a car ride with Ted Kennedy.Neuf sed.

MDude

• Meticulous Maniac
  • Enjoy machine world.
    • My Soundcloud Account
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2005, 04:37:03 pm »
Please, that'l happen anyway.

But anyway, on the latest episode they intorduced shadow dueling and some guy showed up with Yugi's Millenium Puzzel, which is able to make a duel into a shadow duel, although it dosen't seem to do much else special.

magus

« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2005, 04:39:05 pm »
That way the new yugi cartoon doesn't turn into hentai, and angry parents wouldn't be able to sue Cartoon Network.

It wouldn't if cartoon network didn't make it hentai.The cliffhangers are starting again.

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
  • Careful, or the mice will rise up.
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2005, 07:57:39 pm »
I've been missing many episodes.  I am lost already.
One day, when the zombies rise and destroy humanity; I will survive, I will live on, I will take your best stuff for myself.

ecto

• Ghosty,ghosty!
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2005, 08:24:37 pm »
Ive only seen three eps. Maybe theyll run a marathon one weekend.
I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney, then go for a car ride with Ted Kennedy.Neuf sed.

LtSterling

• Art Gallery
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2005, 11:38:22 am »
if you saw the first episode you ntoice Yugi is in his "phaorah" mode but lacks the puzzle around his neck.  Now some guy showed up to challenge Jami to a shadow game and it seems he has the puzzle. 

If anything i'm betting the spirit of the millenulium ring might have something to do with it, the last i saw of him was after Bakura's dark side beat him on top of the blimp but he escaped into Yugi's puzzle.  But then again i missed just about half the waking of the dragons and all of grand championship duel.
Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.

ecto

• Ghosty,ghosty!
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2005, 12:47:08 pm »
You know what gets me is why Cartoon Network bumped off the original series. You'd think theyd show the rest of the series so other people would be able to understand the new one. I hate their programming schedule.