Author Topic: Eye Arr See  (Read 27602 times)

Joefus

• Click Out Field Commander
  • Heehehe
Re: Eye Arr See
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2005, 01:41:34 am »
now lets say I though gofybertech was to long a key word, could I just put fyber in there instead and that be the key word?

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2005, 11:44:48 am »
Shore, I just used the longer ones so people would see what it was for.

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2006, 02:16:38 pm »
Buzzard happened to mention that we should do that IdleRPG thing, and since I had thought it sounded interesting when I once heard about it, I thought it was worth looking into, considering how dead the chat's been lately.  And so, I revived Fyborg, who now hosts our very own game!

IdleRPG is basically a game you win at by idling in chat.  In our case though I've disabled penalties for talking, since that kind of defeats the purpose of having it in the main chat.  You also get penalized for changing your name, quitting, etc.  I considered taking some other penalties out, but then I realized nobody would ever be able to catch up if we didn't leave most of'em in there.

Here are the commands.  Just ignore the server/channel/bot name they give.  You'll want to /msg Fyborg, not /msg IdleBot.  Or better yet, just double-click his name and send commands that way.

I've never played this before either, so most of the settings are at the default.  If its announcements get very instrusive though, I'll move it to another room, and re-enable the talk penalty for there.

And if you need any help, just ask.