"see above"

Nintendo Revolution
15 (88.2%)
PS3
1 (5.9%)
X-Box 360
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: What next gen console are you looking foward to  (Read 91816 times)

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
  • Careful, or the mice will rise up.
    • My Deviant Art page
Re: What next gen console are you looking foward to
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2005, 02:56:47 pm »
Nintendo systems (save for Game Boy) have not been backwards compatable yet..... this will be the first time they are.
One day, when the zombies rise and destroy humanity; I will survive, I will live on, I will take your best stuff for myself.

Joefus

• Click Out Field Commander
  • Heehehe
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2005, 02:10:29 am »
Also I just found this out in the paper today in regaurds to the 360.  If you don't buy that $400 super value pack and instead opt for the standard $300 option, you have to spend 40 bucks on a memory card!!  That's like highway robbery.  Either pay $400 or you spend $300 and can't record your saves.  It's not like Microsoft doesn't have enough money already.

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2005, 08:10:56 am »
And yet people will STILL buy it.  When I worked at Ass Rape....er I mean Game Stop... I was always amazed at the fact that no matter HOW much I told people something was a piece of crap, and not worth getting (PSP....N-Gage.... 360) There were ALWAYS people who wouldn't listen and spent money on the friggin things.  Then they did one of two things... 1) Traded it in bitching how much it sucked and that they were getting only half of what they paid back in store credit. 2) And this was my favorite, the people who KEPT the crappy new stuff they got and pretended to like it cause it's the "cool new thing".  These poor bastards were easy to spot as they NEVER got anything else for the system again, or never spoke of the game again.  If asked about it, they would typically respond "PSP? My... Oh yeah... uh... it's cool and all... what games? um... I'm still playing the ones I bought at release.... uh... yeah they're um....alright I guess.... Hey what's that? the new GBA game? have... you heard anything about it?"
I mean they wanted the Newest and best hardware and games, but then would bitch that Except for the graphics it sucked..... dumbasses... all of them.
One day, when the zombies rise and destroy humanity; I will survive, I will live on, I will take your best stuff for myself.

Shadow

• Rope master
  • Gonna need more rope.
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2005, 09:24:48 am »
Same with EB games, my friend traded in like half of his PS2 games, and he only got 6 fucking dollars. Damn cheap scapes, if they gave him the correct amount of money me and him could be playing Burnout Revenge.

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2005, 11:50:57 am »
lol then they take the games they gave you $1 for and resell'em at $5 below retail price.  And people will then proceed to buy these used games with no case or manual, since it's a whole five dollars cheaper than the new copy.  Which kind of goes along with Bluejay's "stupid people" thing.

Red_Raven

« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2005, 04:35:55 pm »
Yet again. Suckers!

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2005, 09:24:18 pm »
lol then they take the games they gave you $1 for and resell'em at $5 below retail price.  And people will then proceed to buy these used games with no case or manual, since it's a whole five dollars cheaper than the new copy.  Which kind of goes along with Bluejay's "stupid people" thing.

Oh no Fyber... that's the kicker... the people who bitch about the cost of video games (49.99 avg) are the same people who even if it's in mint condition will never buy used because it's ONLY $5 cheaper.... I mean the game could be in the most pristeen condition and they wouldn't touch it because it was used... and as we all know used means broken.

Red_Raven

« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2005, 09:47:43 pm »
only 5$?

magus

« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2005, 10:39:08 pm »
I buy used games.

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2005, 12:32:43 am »
You're one of the good ones Magus.

magus

« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2005, 08:03:39 pm »
I heard the xbox 360 isn't that good.

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2005, 01:25:12 pm »
*sniffle* I am so proud of you Magus.

magus

« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2005, 03:08:06 pm »
why?

Joefus

• Click Out Field Commander
  • Heehehe
« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2005, 08:35:03 pm »
Funny story.

Our Target only got in 4 Xbox 360's.  There was a line of 10 guys outside waiting to get one. 
The ending: I don't know the details exactly but I'm pretty sure 6 people went home unhappy.

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2005, 09:46:29 pm »
A friend of my grandmothers was telling me people were calling her store (Strawbrigges) and were aghast when she asked what an X-Box is.