Author Topic: Rhythm's Art  (Read 27499 times)

Rhythm

• SoundFreak
  • Coolbert
  • Musical Pirate :D
    • Fybertech
Re: Rhythm's Art
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2008, 10:35:33 am »
Ok, I'm pretty sure the Main room of the lab is now finished, unless Fyber sais otherwise. What's going to happen now is I'm gonna add on a hallway to the left with a door which is the entrance from the cave. to the right there will be another hallway with a few rooms, kitchen, Fyber's room, guests room, then at the end is the stoarage area.

Also I just threw in Rhythm for size comparison.

Rhythm

• SoundFreak
  • Coolbert
  • Musical Pirate :D
    • Fybertech
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 12:11:14 pm »
Again, another update. Looks like Ive finished the layout of the main part of the lab, but there's still details to be added to the hallway. The doors in order on the right hall, kitchen with bathroom inside, Guests room, Fyber's room then storage. Ive yet to do the inside of the rooms, I'm still not sure how they should be put together.

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
  • Careful, or the mice will rise up.
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2008, 08:05:50 am »
Question: Why is the bathroom in the kitchen? Shouldn't it be in the closet?
One day, when the zombies rise and destroy humanity; I will survive, I will live on, I will take your best stuff for myself.

Silver Ranger

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2008, 03:41:12 pm »
Nice job on the lab Rhythm.  I tried making the lab as well about a month ago.  I got busy with other stuff so I kinda forgot about it until now.  I made this in Google Sketchup with parts from their online library.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 03:42:59 pm by Silver Ranger »

honey9

• hülle für iphone 6 und iphone 6 plus
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2015, 01:08:46 am »
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 02:02:02 am by honey9 »
Falls du mich verlaesst, bitte troeste mich nicht, weil deine Zaertlichkeit mir nur weh tut.hülle für iphone 6 und iphone 6 plus hulle6