Projects and Development > Sprites & Artworks & Renders

THIO Sprite Work

(1/2) > >>

Red_Raven:
It's about time there was some recent sprite work for this section, espeacially since it's been void of any art in this part of the board by anybody for a long time now. Anywho I'll be posting my sprite work for THIO here and you all can share your opinions, espeacially for those who missed an occaisional link to some work I did. o to start things off here what I have so far on the labs lounge room. Not much yet but right now I'm making the props and fitting them in place as I go.

Red_Raven:
Ok, here is how far ive gotten since my last post. I added some Wii remote controls, a DVD player and a couch. I plan on adding a couch facing the TV fror game playing and such. Plus A few lights.

Red_Raven:
Heres another backgrond I'm working on, it's not done yet but heres what I got so far. Not exactly sure on what to do for colors though, if you have any color suggestions HAND'EM OVER.

Red_Raven:
Well I decided to pick up my sprites a do a bit of work on them this morning. Here are some improvements to the characters.

Red_Raven:
Past few days I made more improvements, remade Spree, Metbot and sprited Arvis.

Note: Bluejay's Silverwing I just put that on him in there to show what It looks like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version