General Category > Roleplaying

UNTITLED BUT AWESOME BORZ RP (WITH DECK AND METS HELP~)

(1/3) > >>

Boris:
(NOTE: CHECKING OUT THE .DOC DOWN THERE WOULD BE A REAL GOOD IDEA BEFORE POSTIN, THANK~)

Well, I was on a real kick to develop an RP system now that I'm on dialup and can't do much else with my time. I have a nice mechanical system built now, with a good deal of fluff on the page as well as tons more swimming in my head if you wanted to ask anything. Included here are both the .doc file I made up (good for both players and potential GM's to read. Questions can be asked to me, also Deck and Mets probably also get it since we ran a demo combat round,) and an example character sheet.

I'm happy to help with fluff, and also before anybody asks, when considering how powerful to make abilities, remember that roll value can go as high as a natural 20 on a d20, so ammounts like +10 would be pretty insanely powerful in some cases and should cost accordingly. Also feel free to think up your own wacky functions like a spell that gets more powerful the lower the rolled value is or something. I'll try not to veto anything reasonable.

Also everybody starts on level 1 with 20 HP, 20 AP/MP regardless of race and class.

==example sheet==
Can be gleamed from the actual players below, better than any of my my made up examples.

Boris:
Everything here is subject to change due to playtesting btw including mechanics of ganging up, simolutaneousness, priority lists, leveing up (as yet undescribed) class, race, and attack ballances.

But you knew this, since it was a fybertech production.

Shadow:
I'd say because of magic, its fantasy.

Also

Name: Korialstrasz
Race: Clutch (Dragonkin)
Class: Fighter
Level: 1
HP: 20
AP/MP: 20
Equipment: Twin Katanas, Shädë and Blädë (+4 atk, 2 each)

Abilities: Thousand Cuts (5 AP): Series of fast slashes, this causes roll amount +6

Bio: A dragonkin with albino and blue scales, he is a proud warrior deadly with his katanas.

EDIT: No, no, each katana by itself is worth +2, giving a grand total of four.

Boris:
For the interested, Shadow has done a pretty good job here, if maybe a tetch overpowered (8+ total attack boost?) I'll let it stand, since we need to do playtesting to have any clue if it works.

And yes Rhythm, this is a very sort of Boris flavored high fantasy game, not fybertech related.

LtSterling:
Name: Sirius
Race: Human
Class: Fighter (Elemental Knight)
Level: 1
HP: 20
AP/MP: 20
Equipment: StarSword (+4 atk)

Abilities:
Frost Saber (5 AP): a chilling cold attack. (+5 Ice Damage)
Flame Sword (5 AP): a burning fire attack. (+5 Fire Damage)
Lightning Edge (5 AP): a shocking elec attack. (+5 Lit Damage)

Bio: A swordsman who conjures elemental based attacks in his sword for battle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version