Author Topic: BIG AMELICAN PAHTEE  (Read 9295 times)

Vito

• Super cool detective
  • Well, thank you Harvey! I prefer you too.
BIG AMELICAN PAHTEE
« on: February 25, 2007, 07:45:09 pm »
Come on everybody let’s celebrate the grand opening and new start to the sprite comic, Hindsight 20/XX. My name is Vito and this whole website and comic came from me. I make the entire comic myself, but I have help with the website from my good friend Fyberoptic, who is an individual who is most worthy of the title “Da Man” for his 133t skillz and spectacular website makery. I made all the website pages in MS Paint gave them to him told him what I wanted, and he made it work. He made it work so awesome like, that this website should display pretty much the same in all browsers, although I have a suspicious feeling the site may look best in Opera because he has some sort of Norway fetish.

Anyways, the site is now pretty much officially done and I’ll be updating regularly every Monday through Friday for hopefully many months. As it stands I have a surplus of about 40 comics made, so two months guaranteed. I decided to write the scripts for comics 101-200 before I started making any comics so that means I also have this story arc all ready written up (which makes comic making super easy). This case does start off a little slow, and not particularly super awesome or hilarious like, but if you stick with it, I promise it will most likely probably hopefully get better…maybe. PLEASE READ THE COMIC AND SAY YOU LIKE IT! I HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM! Do you want to be responsible for psychologically scarring a person? Can you handle that guilt? I DON’T THINK YOU CAN! I can’t think of much else to say, so I’ll just wrap things up.

This is my comic, my website, and my news box. I’ll do my best to update each three of those things regularly to semi-regularly and make them interesting and entertaining.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 07:51:16 pm by Vito »

Shadow

• Rope master
  • Gonna need more rope.
Re: BIG AMELICAN PAHTEE
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 06:43:20 am »
:invites all the communists: