Author Topic: Political Pigpin  (Read 184013 times)

Buzzard

• Flying biker bandit
  • So I heard you like Mudkips
Re: Political Pigpin
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2006, 02:14:18 pm »
Ten years to the minute, no longer in it.

Prox

• lolwut
    • Right here
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2006, 03:03:25 pm »
The Democrats could care less about families -- that's what this says.

GRRRR. This guy makes me so angry. If he even has a brain in his head he should know that his political office is important; it's not just something he does for kicks, it affects the whole nation, and if he and his family can't deal with the responsibility it brings, he should give it up to someone who can.

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2006, 03:47:56 pm »
He's just whining and dislikes the fact that he's going to actually have to work now.  I think we set a record for the least days of congress in session during Bush's two terms, so it's about time we get back on the job.

Prox

• lolwut
    • Right here
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2006, 04:27:45 pm »
That, and Bush has set a record for the president with the most vacation time (14 months! D:), so Congress needs to really kick itself in gear to make up for the dearth of work.

HitomiBoy

• People. Mmm Mmm Good.
  • -Phago-
    • Melpomene
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2006, 09:03:17 pm »
So... who heard 40% of africans are fat? hrmm? Ya, its true. 40% of african africans are overweight. Guess those feed the starving africans programs are really feed the starving fat asses in africa who haven't eaten for a whole 3 minutes! fund.

MDude

• Meticulous Maniac
  • Enjoy machine world.
    • My Soundcloud Account
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2006, 10:27:05 pm »

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2006, 12:31:08 pm »
Fried chicken and waterlemon goes straight to the hips apparently..!

Prox

• lolwut
    • Right here
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2006, 05:11:45 pm »
So... who heard 40% of africans are fat? hrmm? Ya, its true. 40% of african africans are overweight. Guess those feed the starving africans programs are really feed the starving fat asses in africa who haven't eaten for a whole 3 minutes! fund.

Sure, 40% of "african africans" are overweight. That 40% represents the middle and upper class. Unhealthy, high-calorie food that is available at fast-food restaurants in the big cities where that 40% lives is often very inexpensive and very tasty, resulting in fat people. I don't think that's too unnatural; it's even widespread here in the good old U. S. of A. In addition, diets in even the poorest countries of Africa consist of oils and red meat, which are also high in fat. But just because 40% are eating well, it doesn't mean everyone in Africa is fat. There's still all or the better part of 60% of the African populace, millions upon millions still, who are starving. That's the percentage we need to really look at.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 05:15:58 pm by Prox »

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2006, 11:59:56 am »
This isn't political, and I guess it's kind of funny that I'd post something religious in a politics topic, but it's more of a "controversial stuff" topic in general I'd say, so without making a whole new topic, I'll stick this here.

Someone put Jesus Camp on Google Video.  No idea how long this'll last, but anyone curious to see what it was about might wanna check it out, since it's really not worth the effort to even download.  It basically follows along with some extreme religious folk, which upon watching, no matter your faith, might make you realize there are some real odd ones out there..!

Having seen this before already, and since this is a topic for debatery where hopefully personal feelings don't get squarshed, I will dare say that these kinds of people put these children though no less than psychological trauma, and there's a very high chance that many of them will grow up to be abortion center bombers and various other types of "christian soldiers".  Some of them are on the verge of looking nuts already.  And most of the grown-ups there already were.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 12:04:04 pm by FyberOptic »

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
  • Careful, or the mice will rise up.
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2007, 10:23:23 am »
Video is now gone, I don't get to see the crazies.
One day, when the zombies rise and destroy humanity; I will survive, I will live on, I will take your best stuff for myself.

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2007, 06:01:57 pm »
Hooray first day of new congress.  Already making strides in the right direction as far as internet legislation goes.

ecto

• Ghosty,ghosty!
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2007, 01:36:56 am »
Didn't they... take the day off for a football game?
I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney, then go for a car ride with Ted Kennedy.Neuf sed.

Prox

• lolwut
    • Right here
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2007, 10:43:36 am »
Don't worry, they're just “demonstrating once and for all that they care more about representing the American people than the perks of power.” How better to represent America's foundation than to go watch a game based on land acquisition?

But really, have some hope in our bicameral brothers. One day off for a foosball game just says they're out of touch. I think that with their five-day workweek under their collective belt, they can still get a lotta stuff done.

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2007, 12:10:52 pm »
Working five days a week instead of three equates to about a hundred more days of work overall, so I'm not too worried about one day off, even though this is the first I heard of it.

ecto

• Ghosty,ghosty!
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2007, 02:38:11 pm »
I just find it funny they boast about working endlessly through their first hundred hours after insulting the Republicans for taking vacation days. I bet you this is not the last day off they'll take.
I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney, then go for a car ride with Ted Kennedy.Neuf sed.