General Category > Video Games

World of Warcraft log

(1/9) > >>

Boris:
After a discussion with fyber, I have decided to log the life of a character of mine in World of Warcraft. For entertainment value, you know. This topic will the that adventure. But first, I present to you the esential equiptment of an Orc.

Notice arrow one: this points to his belt. The belt is the most important part of your standard Orc's equipment, for it holds up:
arrow two: this points to the cloth held up by the belt.

These are the only two pieces of equipment needed by your standard orc warrior. the shoulders and axe, while cool are not really REQUIRED.

Boris:
Ok so. The story of this characters life:
Sinshava is a troll hunter female. She is the only character of mine on a PVP server, wherein other characters can hillariously sneak up kill me once I'm in a non-newbie zone. I'll take some fun screencaps when I get to that point. For now I only have a few interesting ones.

Here I am starting life. I am killing small animals like you start most MMoRPG's. Notice I start with a bow. Horde gets bows intially because they are supposed to be the less technilogical side. I made a note to fix this asap.

Here I am next to a dude who drank something wierd and grew like 20 feet. I need a shot of that stuff because....

The whole canyon worth of harpies is coming after me.

Here I have finally replaced my bow with a gun. (They do the same damage, but I am technological and cool.) The gun is good enough that I can finally kill those stupid harpies, but I have to get better at aiming it by practiceing for this moment.

My smoking gun and I are triumphant!

Our final life lesson for the day is that all the good guild names have been taken. I didn't check Fybertech though...

Metroid Hunter:
My friend is the guy who started the Aqua Ten Hunger Force Clan. Shall I kill him Bois?

DracoLord Haven X:
Well, my character, what he does, what he has done, what he will do, and what he will always do till the end of time can be summed up in this picture. I title it this.

"It seemed like a good idea at the time."

FyberOptic:
His name is scary enough . . !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version