Author Topic: SPD  (Read 13750 times)

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
SPD
« on: February 07, 2005, 09:07:11 pm »
WELP, they didn't totally ruin things like I figured, and it actually seems like it might not be a bad series in general, but we still have to wait and see.

In the meantime, here's the theme song and the intro!

MP3 Version

AVI Version

To play the video you'll need the Xvid codec, which you can get the Windows version of here.  Just get the one under "latest stable binary". 

Shadow

• Rope master
  • Gonna need more rope.
Re: SPD
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 05:00:45 pm »
I just gave up hope on the series as soon as that Ninja thing started. I mean come on, "ninja power rangers"? Stupid to the max

ecto

• Ghosty,ghosty!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 01:08:31 am »
My first attempt at drawing doggie.
I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney, then go for a car ride with Ted Kennedy.Neuf sed.

Vito

• Super cool detective
  • Collguy
  • Well, thank you Harvey! I prefer you too.
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 01:18:04 am »
Thats not too bad Ecto, but it reminds me of something.
Thats kind of my gripe about the series is that the series has some furry type characters. In the epsiode where Cat morphed and fought I thought they played the catness of her up a bit too much. In the latest episode "Badge" there was this doctor that was pretty much a cat/man thing. However, Doggie is cool, but sometimes awkward looking and moving. He's probably the best leader/teacher type since Zordon, and since he actually fights more points for him.

ecto

• Ghosty,ghosty!
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 01:28:53 am »
Thanks Vito. Iv'e been expermenting with a new art style so thats why Doggie looks the way he does. I haven't seen to many SPD episodes though.
I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney, then go for a car ride with Ted Kennedy.Neuf sed.