Author Topic: Fybrary  (Read 55030 times)

Red_Raven

Re: Fybrary
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2006, 04:03:03 pm »
Ecto, its not a mets, besides, Jeff made me that sprite. Do you ever post anything that doesnt have to do with shooting me down.

ecto

• Ghosty,ghosty!
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2006, 04:15:34 pm »
Actually I don't always shoot you down. I just see a lot of influence from mets in that sprite. Least if I edit something im willing to cough up what I used to customize my sprites. If you recall correctly I was actually nice to you in the  begining until you decided to ignore pretty much everyones advice and just do whatever the hell you wanted.Stealing, claiming other sprites as your own. Not to mention you thought you could take me for a fool by claiming you had a sister then asking me to have Hazard ban her. If I had done that not only would have your sister been banned but you along with it since you two share the same I.P. adress.I could have worded it better but that wasn't an insult it was a compliment.   
I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney, then go for a car ride with Ted Kennedy.Neuf sed.

Red_Raven

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2006, 04:21:59 pm »
Actaully, I just pasworded my computer. Thats why nothings happen with that Tahikoma acount. And dont start this again, lets just stick with the fybary thing.

Prox

• lolwut
    • Right here
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2006, 04:37:39 pm »
By the way:

Shoot Down ('shüt 'daun)
v. shot down, shooting down, shoots down

To rebuke or criticize harshly or abusively.

ecto

• Ghosty,ghosty!
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2006, 05:14:08 pm »
Mysto your telling me that it's not suspicious after your laughing man ordeal that someone with the same I.P. Adress opens up another account by the name of tachikoma, and claims it's his sisters when he's caught in the act? Im not the only one who watches Ghost in The Shell.
I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney, then go for a car ride with Ted Kennedy.Neuf sed.

Prox

• lolwut
    • Right here
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2006, 05:28:55 pm »
... Did you know that "Kusanagi" is japanese for "grass-cutter"?

Buzzard

• Flying biker bandit
  • So I heard you like Mudkips
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2006, 05:38:51 pm »
ARGUEMENT OVER, BACK TO WORK.
Ten years to the minute, no longer in it.

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2006, 06:01:24 pm »
TRAIINNSSSS

Anyway, I touched it up and bit and put up his tutorial in the Fybrary, for anyone who hasn't looked.

Vito

• Super cool detective
  • Collguy
  • Well, thank you Harvey! I prefer you too.
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2006, 05:11:48 pm »
Jeff made me that sprite.
Then you should give him the credit for making it in the tutorial, and how do you know how he made that sprite?
Really, the second part seems a bit off to me, but it might be just because it isn't the way I do things. I generally use the colors I plan to use in the sprite and those bright colors would hurt my eyes. Also you might want to mention splicing in your editing where people take parts from sprites and put them together like how I took and endited the hat from a MM5 enemy and put it on Vito, although I would prefer if you use one of your own sprites and not use mine.

Vito

• Super cool detective
  • Collguy
  • Well, thank you Harvey! I prefer you too.
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2006, 09:41:41 pm »
DOUBLE POST'D
Yeah, I remebered some of these papers I've written taht were rather nerdy and were graded pretty well.
The first one is comparing the mythological hero Theseus to the video game hero Mega Man.
The second one is about why video games make bad movie transitions.
The third one is about Spiderman and the hero's journey, but it just involves the movies and not the comic books or cartoon shows.

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2006, 06:56:07 pm »
Articles added~

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
  • Careful, or the mice will rise up.
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2006, 09:24:58 pm »
Now i wish I had my senior project on this puter, it was 15 pages double spaced that told how it was parents fault and noth video games that children were violent.
One day, when the zombies rise and destroy humanity; I will survive, I will live on, I will take your best stuff for myself.

Buzzard

• Flying biker bandit
  • So I heard you like Mudkips
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2006, 06:17:26 pm »
I'm gonna go do a review of the Beck album I just bought. Maybe the Arcade Fire EP I have. SEE YOU SOON WITH A FEW REVIEWS.
Ten years to the minute, no longer in it.

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2006, 09:44:24 pm »
This isn't finished yet by far, but if anyone wants to read what I've got for now of a Fybertech storee, check out my LJ.

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2006, 11:50:53 pm »
DUBBLE POST

More storee