Author Topic: FyRC  (Read 27972 times)

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
Re: FyRC
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2008, 03:16:12 pm »
Alright, a few things to mention.  Some people were getting virus warnings on the moo.dll included in the FyRC version of mIRC.  That's cause there were bad versions floating around of the file before (on the internet, not in FyRC), and all I can figure is that virus scanners just figure they're all malicious now.  moo.dll would let you show system stats to the chat, like cpu speed and disk drives and all that.  But it was old anyway, and there's a newer better version out that works on XP and up which doesn't even need a DLL file, just a script.

SO, I've baleeted the old moo, included the new script-only one, and also wrote a new script to assist with automatic Fyborg logins.  There's a right-click menu now where you can enter your Fyborg username/password, as well as to enable auto-logins.  No more pasting crap into your scripts to get that to work.  I also included a functionality which I find rather useful, which turns Fyborg text gray and doesn't highlight you everytime he says your name.

Old version is replaced, so it's the same url as before:

www.fybertech.com/chat/fyRC.zip

Hoagie

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2011, 03:20:39 am »
hi there i tried joining this cool irc for cool folks via mIRC and it gave me a ton of shit so i'm askin you for some help!

MDude

• Meticulous Maniac
  • Enjoy machine world.
    • My Soundcloud Account
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2011, 08:35:50 pm »
Oh hey, it's Mr. Sammich. I seriously must not haven scrolled down to see that someone posted here until now. I'm not really sure what to say, since I connect pretty easily. Either connect to irc.fybertech.net and join #fybertech, or try using the java client.

Edit: And then it turned out you got in the chat later and I forgot because I lack a proper sense of time.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 08:45:54 pm by MDude »