Projects and Development > Fybertech Projects

DIY Tech Tree

(1/1)

MDude:
Something I've been wanting to do for a while is make a compilation of DIY project links, organized in a way that associates projects which make certain tools or materials with other projects that use that tools and materials, to simplify the process of building up from simpler to more complex things. Taking a while to figure out where I want it hosted as a site later when I have a nice graphical tree image, but since for now all I really need is a simple table I figure it might as well go here if I can't decide on somewhere else. Feel free to comment and suggest other projects that relate to making things that help you make other things, I'll edit this post to add on to the table as needed.

TechLinksPrerequisitesUsable invacuum tubesF2FO (article(French))glass blowing, metalworking,inert gashigh voltage circuitryrope making machineKing of Random (Youtube 1,2,3)rope material (yarn or string), hooks/pins, spacers, boardsropeFrench bobbinAtomic Shrimp (article)wood, woodworking tools (drilling, cutting, sharpening)knittingcoconut yarn/string/ropeKing of Random (Youtube)coconuts, other fibre sources may be useablerope, knittingplastic yarn/stringAtomic Shrimp (article),
        King of Random (Youtube)plastic bottles or bags, cutting toolsrope, knittingStone Axe, plus hammer and chiselPrimitive Technology (Wordpress,
        Youtube)stones, water, wood, firechopping, carvingStraightedgeWoodsmith (PDF download)woodworking tools (planing)woodworking, alignment

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version