Author Topic: City of Heroes  (Read 51629 times)

ecto

• Ghosty,ghosty!
Re: City of Heroes
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2005, 01:36:30 am »
Quick! Everyone change their profile names and I.P. adresses, and maybe Fyber won't notice!
I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney, then go for a car ride with Ted Kennedy.Neuf sed.

DracoLord Haven X

• Do ya feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2005, 09:33:40 am »
Silly missions.
Come here son, and let me tell you about the time I walked across the Atlantic Ocean and broke Soviet Russia over my knee.

LtSterling

• Art Gallery
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2005, 11:16:21 am »
Mr, Dracolord Haven don't drop the soap.
Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
  • Careful, or the mice will rise up.
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2005, 11:26:22 am »
Yeah and protect your corn hole!
One day, when the zombies rise and destroy humanity; I will survive, I will live on, I will take your best stuff for myself.

DracoLord Haven X

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2005, 10:22:15 pm »
HAHA, DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS.

Anyway, I decided since being wanted has no actual effect on police stopping you (Guess it's b/c ime teh fams dlhx), I did other missions, and got a good screenshot of my favorite supervillain, Nemesis. Or at least, a screenshot of a Fake Nemesis, which looks just like him, except is much weaker.
Come here son, and let me tell you about the time I walked across the Atlantic Ocean and broke Soviet Russia over my knee.

DracoLord Haven X

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2005, 10:24:09 pm »
And I got to beat up two giant monsters with my Supergroup. Nobody else was around, so we took out Jack in Irons, and some pumpkin guy who isn't important enough to be posted here. He's ugly and hard to get a screenshot of, whereas Jack is a brand new model.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 10:44:29 pm by DracoLord Haven X »

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2005, 09:47:09 am »
DLHX PLZ there is only ONE true Nemesis and he ain't happy his name was stolen.
Just look at the anger!
One day, when the zombies rise and destroy humanity; I will survive, I will live on, I will take your best stuff for myself.

DracoLord Haven X

« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2005, 10:05:04 am »
My Nemesis could totally kick your Nemesis' ass.

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2005, 10:46:29 am »
yeh right... My Nemesis would so totally kill your Nemesis...

DracoLord Haven X

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2005, 11:03:25 am »
Yours and my Nemesis, 3 o' clock, under the flagpole. Be there.

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2005, 01:27:39 pm »
*wait under random flagpole with Nemesis*

DracoLord Haven X

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2005, 06:44:40 am »
*Robot Jesus Nemesis steps on ugly Nemesis*

Anyway, the open(ish) beta for CoV is over, and it's gonna be released pubically on the 31st. However, they added the patch for City of Villains to City of Heroes, so now everyone in CoH can go to PvP zones, collect salvage, and do special zone events. Of course, the PvP zones aren't too much fun yet, since it's only heroes, but there is a Free-For-All zone.

The FFA zone is called Warburg, and appearently your goal is to kidnap/rescue scientists, who will have have part of a launch code. A code to what, you may ask? Why, a code to a giant nuclear missile. Once you find all the pieces of the code, you can get a temporary power, which basically calls a targetted air strike to your location that somehow manages not to blow you up in the blast.

Also, Super Reflexes=Best for PvP. I love it when there are tough guys trying to hit me, missing 80% of the time, while I just stab them repeatedly. I even got in a fight with another Super Reflex guy, but we just sort of stood there for about 3 minutes swinging at each other, missing, until we decided to call it a draw.

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2005, 10:20:02 am »
*Robot Jesus Nemesis steps on ugly Nemesis*

*cries* he was my only friend.

DracoLord Haven X

« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2005, 03:06:53 pm »
I decided to check out the hardest, most difficult guy in City of Heroes, and the leader of the Devouring Earth. For those not in the know, the Devouring Earth are a bunch of plants/rocks/shrooms that try to kill everyone. Hamidon is a tough guy, and with a team of about 40+ level 50 heroes, he'll take normally about 40 minutes to an hour to kill, although the fastest recorded time was 27 minutes. The glowy things you see around him is mitochondria, mainly antibodies, but some other kinds. He's a tough one, I'll say that much.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 03:13:54 pm by DracoLord Haven X »

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2005, 03:10:46 pm »
thin you can get a Screen shot with a hero for size comparison?