Author Topic: Wandering Ruins  (Read 12758 times)

fatalerrer

Wandering Ruins
« on: May 20, 2016, 09:53:53 am »
Hello, anyone. I just figured I'd say hi. Not entirely sure why I joined a dead forum except that I found the site intriguing. Wandering around a dead forum kind of feels like exploring a ruin. I get to see how ancient internet peoples lived, what they worked on, and sift through their 4get treasure-room.

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
Re: Wandering Ruins
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 09:04:46 pm »
It's a real person, and not another tumbleweed talking to me!  Welcome.

I guess the forum just became redundant over time.  Things like game screenshots or whatever end up in Fychan, images folks like from other sites in 4get, etc.  You're more than welcome to look for the occasional gems.

Theddy

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 01:13:45 pm »
So you're still alive, Fyber, wandering the halls of fybertech, curating all the lost art. I admire that. Are anyone else still alive?

ps no i didn't grow up. I'm still eleven years old. I was now born less than a year before my last post.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 01:17:27 pm by Theddy »

MDude

• Meticulous Maniac
  • Enjoy machine world.
    • My Soundcloud Account
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 07:06:42 pm »
Oh cool, Theddy showed up as well as a new person. I'll have to try posting more to see what might come of that.

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2016, 10:18:16 am »
Somehow I missed Theddy's post!  Must have been deleting spam and overlooked it.

Mage

• Veteran Lurker
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 08:41:46 pm »
I just awakened from an eons-long slumber to lay waste to Tokyo... no, wait, that's someone else. I wandered off because things were dead, and decided to see if this place still existed. Since it does, I'm catching up.
<INSERT PATHETIC ATTEMPT AT A WITTICISM HERE>