General Category > Roleplaying

Interest Check/Sign up - Universe's Finest

(1/4) > >>

Armchair:
OKAY, So I made  a mention of wanting to do a RP set up in the Dragon Ball universe and only Buzzard was around, who said yay. This is not enough of a response, I would like to know if anyone besides collguy Buzzard wanted to do such a thang. If 3-4 people say yes, I'll post what I have of the settings and stuff I got in my head. And just for reference, this is kind of what I got.

This story is set in, of course, the Dragon Universe. It is set 100 years before Gokue is even born! The Saiyans have yet to be subjugated by King Cold (Freiza's papa). Master Roshi is very young, I guess since he's old in Dragon Ball. Lord Slug the Super Namek has just set out on his rampage throughout the universe. So that gives a decent reference I hope. The Saiyans have been space-born for 10-20 years now, joining the other space-faring races like the Namekians. There have been rumors of artifacts of power running around. So many groups have been formed to get such things, one of the groups will be you guys.

You can play pretty much any race except SSJ and Human. It will likely be turn-based battle with some possible flight. That's about it.

Red_Raven:
Sure, Sound good.

Buzzard:
Agrees do to it. Again.

Shadow:
Ok dokey

MDude:
I'll go for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version