General Category > General Chatter

N World RPG

(1/2) > >>

Metroid Hunter:
Hey everybody I just started an Nintendo RPG.

Its text based and it follows many rules. The biggest one is there cannot be two or more of each nintendo charachter but the only thing that bends this rule is playing as a goomba or zoomer or something like that. The mini bad guys can be unlimited just give them a name. Also I am hiring Game Masters and Senior Game Masters. please sign up and play. It is absolutely free.

Later you can choose from many campaigns to do and I'm also putting in battle arena where you can fight a friend or train yourself.

http://nworldrpg.proboards44.com

Ramesh:
Hi. I *would* sign up, but I'm at school right now and your site is blocked. So, I'll sign up when I get home. Btw, doI get a bonus because I'm signing up from here?

Ramesh:
OK, I signed up, what am I supposed to do...?

Metroid Hunter:
Okay I haven't gotten around to work on it and I'm at school too so look for an update this summer.

Sure you get a bonus lets see how about being a game master.

It's like the DM in D&D.

I've really been payng attenetion to my website right now and I'm thinking of putting a link there.

Ramesh:
That would be fun...if I was a better DM... OMFG U AHVE HEARD OF D&D ADN R ONT SAING TEHT TI IS RETARDED !!1!! OlolOLO      *goes into Professor Hazard-like internetspeak frenzy*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version