General Category > Roleplaying

Fy-RP (and Fy-RP charasheets)

<< < (2/2)

Shadow:
I already know what class i am

Prox:
I don't like the fact that classes are situated on one or two stats.

MDude:
I made up some names for class type combinations. I also tried to make combinations make more sense by having an attack class and a defense class, which combines into a overall class.

According to this chart, a detective or ninja/spy would both be an equal match for a warrior, but a detective would be better at attack and a spy/ninja would be better at defense. However, a detectie would generaly be better than a ninja/spy against a commando.

I also tried making a system where each class type has a basic, attack, defense, and advanced version of itself. Plaers will get a certain amount of class points to put in the various classes and subclasses, and this determines what abilitys they can have, and how well they do them. However, you can'thave more points in the attack or defense subclass than in the basic suclass, and you can't have more points in advanced subclass than either your attack or defense subclass, whatever you have less of. When attaking, if you had more than one class, you would choose what kind of attack you do. You should probaly choose your defense at the sae time you do your attack, so you have to use the same defense agaisnt every attack for the rest of the round.

Boris:
I actually like the cut of your chart's jib. It's not exactly what I had in mind, a bit more complicated than, even, but highly cool. The kind of thing that might make a neat basis for an engine. The thing is, you can do paper rock scisors with this in a way. Their attack type vs your defense type and vice versa. That way there is always a 1/3 chance you'll be better, worse, or the same, for both offense and defense.

Boris:
bumpo, for Deck's benefit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version