Projects and Development > Sprites & Artworks & Renders

Hazard.EXE: Team of...Fyber?

(1/8) > >>

Blazeman:
Okay, if any of you have played Megaman Battle Network 5 (either team) You know what I'm asking for here.

Basically, it's a sprite picture consisting of six members of this forum. The characteristics of each character have to go with a certain role, as if they were forming a team similar to those in MMBN5 (Only without Megaman tagging along.) I've already done one for the Snipe Hunt forum, which I will post here, and I'm NOT using anyone who I've used on that team for this one (I.E. I can't use Armature as the Defender for Team Fyber since he's already on Team Snipe.)

Normally, I would have chosen the team members, but for this team, I don't have the sprites for all the roles. This is where you come in. All you have to do is show me an 8-bit sprite of your character (Preferably in some actiony pose,) and the role that you want to fill.

Team Fyber: Complete
-Leader: FyberOptic
-Defender: Garshak
-Attacker: Blazeman
-Recon/Stealth: Buzzard
-Hacking/Intelligence: Ciono
-Support/Healing: Prox

Buzzard:
I'm totally Recon/Stealth.

Prox:
I call Support/Healing.

Here's a regular pose, because I don't know what kind of pose a healer would make.

Ciono:
hacking and intelligence is so me, you can use the sprite out of my avatar.

Blazeman:
Buzzard: Wait where sprite?

Prox: You're in.

Ciono: I think I can get the sprite from there. You're in.

I was also considering using Garshak as Defender (as his DP in the old Snipe Hunt RP in the Hazlabs forum was +10,) but only if nobody takes the position after a while.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version