General Category > Roleplaying

Warhamner 40blrnt

<< < (2/3) > >>

LtSterling:
Name: Kyros Estoric

Race: Tyranid/Human
Class: Genestealer Magus

Gear: Laspistol, Flak Armour, Force Weapon: Sword type, Frag Grenade. 1d10.

Health: 20

Melee Attack: 0

Ranged Attack: 10

Armor: 20

Abilities:

The Horror - Racial skill.  Psyker power.  A form of telepathy on the enemy, brings out intense fear in them to make them not attack and lower their defenses. 1d3, 1 failure, 2 defense is lowered, 3 target can't attack.

Psyker Blast - Class skill.  Psyker power.  A blast of Psyker Energy to knock the enemy back, 1d20.

Battlecry: Prepare the way for the Great Devourer!

Quote or Motto: "Worship the Great Devourer, Fear the Great Devourer, All is the Great Devourer, and All shall be none!"

Shadow:
Ok, so if this is all we gonna get, how are we exactly going to work togheter because A) We all hate eachother (race wise anyway) and B) Garshak is a damn Tyranid.

LtSterling:
The Magus looks human though, it disguises itself as the other races to orchestrate the genestealer cult and bring down the other races from within.  So you don't know I am a Tyranid!

Shadow:
Even so, an Ork would kill you anyway. Because, well, Orks lieks to kill.

Prox:
The thing is that the point of roleplaying is not to be mechanically correct. So if we were playing a game, we would overlook differences and work together for the sake of the RP being fun. If everyone hated each other, it wouldn't be that fun. And if you're going to claim otherwise or something, I'll give you a preemptive "shut up" so that i can save a post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version