Author Topic: Help for downloading for free  (Read 12138 times)

MagicOPromotion

Help for downloading for free
« on: May 01, 2009, 03:14:26 pm »
Hi, my friends. I want to download software pack XRumer 5.0 PALLADIUM for free. Any url?
I'm so need this magic program! It's can break captchas automatically! Activate accounts via email automatically too! Absolutely great software! Help me!
And did you hear news - price for XRumer 5.0 Palladium will grow up to $540 after 15 may 2009... And XRumer 2.9 and 3.0 - too old versions, it's cant break modern catpchas and cant break modern anti-bot protections. But XRumer 5.0 Palladium CAN!!!!
So help me for download this great soft for free! Thanks!

Blazeman

• BOMBING DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!
    • Children of Crisis [FF7 RP]
Re: Help for downloading for free
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 08:18:51 pm »
Is it a bot looking to increase its CAPTCHA-breaking power? (I sound like a informercial...) Please respond so that I know there's a human on the other end.

Either way, I don't know where that is. Maybe you already have it and want to show us?

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 11:26:08 am »
Did you hear the news - my penis grew up 3049843094 inches after April 24th 2009.  And my balls - two of them, it's slap big and break bot captches CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me slap balls great soft thanks!!!!

Bluejay

• HERO OF FYBERTECH (tm)
  • Collguy
  • Careful, or the mice will rise up.
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 07:10:08 pm »
Should I be worried about my modern catpchas and modern anti-bot protections?
One day, when the zombies rise and destroy humanity; I will survive, I will live on, I will take your best stuff for myself.