Author Topic: Interest Check/Sign up - Universe's Finest  (Read 25059 times)

Buzzard

• Flying biker bandit
  • So I heard you like Mudkips
Re: Interest Check/Sign up - Universe's Finest
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2006, 12:12:22 am »
Me, Mets and Deck tried to figure that out just last weekend! Yeah, we don't know what we're doing yet. Mets'll post the rules soon tho.
Ten years to the minute, no longer in it.

LtSterling

• Art Gallery
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2006, 07:20:38 pm »
We need to spend like a year in a training ground in hypertime and at 100X normal gravity to build our power level for the fights.

Then we can proceed to just blow up everything in the universe with huge flashy effects from our hands and forget the whole plot thing.
Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.

Shadow

• Rope master
  • Gonna need more rope.
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2006, 06:56:27 am »
Actually, I just punch things to micro dust.

MDude

• Meticulous Maniac
  • Enjoy machine world.
    • My Soundcloud Account
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2007, 04:47:29 pm »
So yeah, I was going to use an electricity-using race, but then I emembered I was going to make a story with him, where he's part of a trio. Maybe. I haven't been able to decide really, but I figured I might as well go with the Bune-Jin instead of sitting around being indecisive.

Name: Aber (short for "Abereau", which I'm guessing means "without office", because I made the word up to mean that.)

Race: Bune-Jin

Physical Description: Not too terribly tall, but his arms and legs are a little long in proportion to the rest o fhis body. He's a dark gray on his "plates", otherwise he looks pretty much like Pui pui, although he dosen't have the Majin mark, and he's less muscular.

Mental/Style: Arrogant and usualy dissmissive of anything that dosen't directly concern him, he usualy avoids making conversation unless he's complaining or mocking someone. In battle, he tends to hang back and wait for his opponent to stike first, unless he sees an opportunity for an easy hit.
Dislikes: Sitting around all day, paperwork

History: Automation was becoming common on Bune at the time, and all the work was moving towards office jobs. Seeking to avoid a life behind a desk (don't even mention cubicles), he left his world and joined a group of adventurers.

Ki Color: Cyan

Basic attacks:

Quick twist: Aber prefers to avoid making contact his opponent, but he does have some meelee moves, mostly focusing on twisting joints out of place.

All in the wrist: Aber flicks his hand in a circle, making a ring of energy that flys forward.

Realy big clap: Aber concentrates energy between his hands, then claps them, making a very loud noise and bright flash. Very distracting, and it can hurt your eyes if you look at it.

Super: Crushing vortex: Using both hands, Aber makes a powerfull energyvortex ring that can suck people in and crush them.

Ultimate: Super charge: Aber makes a feild of energy around himself, and slams into the enemy with all the force he can muster. This move leaves him unconcious for a while.

Equipment: One of those "note to self" voice recorders.

Power Level: 10

HP: 5
Ki: 4
Attack: 2
Defense: 4
Flight: 2
Concealment*: 3

*Aber's ability to hide his energy/power level, stay silent, and generaly be stealthy.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 04:56:29 pm by MDude »