Fybertech Forums
December 19, 2018, 02:07:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 06/21/08 - Fybertech: Forgotten History
06/13/08 - Fybertech: The De Novo Project, part 14
06/04/08 - Fybertech: The De Novo Project, part 13

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible New Project?  (Read 3573 times)
Altzan
Website Designer

« on: July 07, 2006, 09:01:16 PM »

I was thinking...maybe we could start a story here on Fybertech where people can take turns posting...like those stories where you can only add 2-3 paragraphs and then someone else adds on to it, the someone else...you get the idea. HAs Fybertech ever done this before, and do you think it would be a good idea? Of course, it may be a little hard to choose a topic for the story.

ANOTHER OPTION= Same as above, but each person can have a character (or two) and only addon to the story when they're telling about their own character(s). An RPG story, basically.

Please consider my idea and post/contribute to whether it's a good idea or not.

I try...

EDIT: Here's an example of what I was thinking of, but FORUM ADMIN FORBID we make a story with this kind of story line, of course...and man, these people don't know how to be very descriptive!   Shocked I'm just trying to show an example of what I'm talking about.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 09:06:20 PM by Altzan » Logged

TORTQUATO TASSO is the best name ever.

RANDOM WEBSITE
SEE MY POKEMANS CARD
Boris
The Money Man
Collguy

Implying I need a job

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 09:35:55 PM »

what you are thinking of, I know by its term back in the golden age of starmen.net as 'Interactive Fiction' or IF.

It's fun, really, when several folks are writing. I tried to organize such things here before, but there seems to be little interest, so good luck at any rate.

<Armature> i just really want centaur Azula
Altzan
Website Designer

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 09:45:52 PM »

3 people who get on regularly would be good enough, but we'd probably be fighting about the storyline alot   Grin

TORTQUATO TASSO is the best name ever.

RANDOM WEBSITE
SEE MY POKEMANS CARD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: