Author Topic: Rpg formats  (Read 21908 times)

Prox

• lolwut
    • Right here
Re: Rpg formats
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2006, 04:47:16 pm »
like pokeyman's "super effective" and what not.

Fyberopticyber

• What are you looking at?
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2006, 05:24:43 pm »
Andrew/ Altzan be quiet. >:(

Prox

• lolwut
    • Right here
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2006, 09:37:43 pm »
IMPORTANT NOTICE: I'm going to go ahead and remind you that this is a place to talk about RPing, and not one in which to have arguments. Okay? Okay? Alright. Okay.

AMNYWAY, yeah, Mdude's idea would work okay, but only for a unified skill/ability system. I can guarantee that since everybody has totally unique abilities, skills, and items, working bonuses and penalties in there would just take a long time and not do much for the game itself.

Prox

• lolwut
    • Right here
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2006, 01:34:30 am »
POSTODOBLE

I had a passing thought that maybe we could create one ability system that everyone would have to go by, but i think that's the way it was back at the labs. Except that this time it would be harder to do, probably wouldn't work, and everyone would hate it just as much. Hmm.

I also thought that we could force everyone to try to tack one of five classic elements (Fire, Water, Earth, Air, something else) on each of their abilities so that we could make a system, but that would be kind of restricting to some abilities, probably wouldn't work, and everyone would hate it just as much. Hmm.

In closing, dice is our savior and our current system works fine.