Author Topic: Podcasts  (Read 7530 times)

Haul

• KAMEN RAIDA?
Podcasts
« on: December 04, 2005, 04:14:42 am »
WHAT PODCASTS DO YOU FELLERS LISTEN TOO? Here are mine.

www.nobodylikesonions.com Nobody Likes Onions. Very edgy, but also very funny. Adults only

www.starkcast.com The Starkcast. Very VERY Adult, but very very funny, too. Tech, News, and a little Politics.

www.AirFerg.com AirFerg. Funny. Adult. You know by now.

www.keithandthegirl.com Keith and The Girl, see above. The Keith wrote The Great American Novel.

www.taverncast.com A good World of Warcraft Podcast.

www.diggnation.com Diggnation. I like it even better than TWiT for my tech news. I don't even listen to TWiT anymore!

www.cakedonstripes.com Caked on Stripes. Funny! Kids may be able to listen to this one.

FyberOptic

• King of Earth
  • Administrator
  • Oh god what is that?
    • Fybertech.com
Re: Podcasts
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2005, 11:35:34 am »
TWiT has gotten to be somewhat boring, but I still listen to it to keep up with the news.  I prefer the vidcast versions if they're available, since at least that gives you something to look at while they ramble. 

I mostly just listen to Diggnation nowadays, as far as regular "podcasts" go.  I don't bother with the mp3 version though, I just torrent the vidcast version within a day or so of it coming out, since even though you're supposed to donate to get it that soon, there are usually links to it on Digg.  xD

Oh, I also listen to Security Now, with Leo Laporte and Steve Gibson, but it's one of them things I think one has to be interested in to care enough to fully listen to.  It's almost enough to even put me asleep . . !