[23:34] * Sterling sits down in his chair and pulls out a file [23:35] alright, here is Harry's file [23:35] * Prospero stands there quietly [23:35] Harry came here with the intention to provide a device thorugh his inventions to get free nergy for the city under the finacing of a Baron Kurtz, for the cove story anyway [23:36] * Sterling slides several photos towards you [23:36] the pictures are of harry and a strange object in his hands as he talks to some people on a corner street [23:36] "the invention in question was already built upon his arrival to the city though" [23:36] 'but he didn't build it" [23:37] "No one knows what it was except it was some real high tech equipment, beyond anythig we have, it may or may not do hat he claims it does" [23:37] "Up until i took over this investagation" [23:38] hmph. [23:38] "I noticed it from my own times at the fyberlabs, this is Nylarian technologies" [23:39] figures, doesn't it [23:39] "You friend Harry was planning to sell it on the black market to several smugglers, but backstbbed them int heir dealings and took the money" [23:40] "With alien technology invovled the goverments of all the countries have put in a use of all force to aquire it" [23:40] i'm still waiting for the reason why we should be involved [23:40] "And then their all the undergroup dealings" [23:41] "becuase currently the town is in a state of choas as everything gets turned upside down from all parties wantign to find that device" [23:41] go on. [23:42] "now that you were attacked, someone already knows you may have a connection to where Harry hid the device, i can;t gaurentee you will walk out of this country alive, which is why i ahd to imprison you from getting yourselves killed out there" [23:43] you know full well that the embassy is under guards from your agency [23:43] we would be safe there [23:43] but you need our help, don't you [23:43] that's the real reason behind this, isn't it [23:43] "Quite, and you guys are the only ones I trust to secure the alien technilogy as well" [23:44] and now i'm obliged to ask why you didn't just tell us this at the hotel room [23:44] "My task force is made up of soldiers from all the countries, I can't trust they aren't a spy for their country, which is why I needed you here in private" [23:45] why didn't you just come alone, or tell them to wait outside, or something? [23:45] they would surely keep an eye on each other [23:45] "and why the investagtion is merly treated as a murder search" [23:45] i hope you really aren't planning on going through with that murder warrant [23:45] "I can't go anywhere alone outside this building, the martial law makes it so a representive soldier from each country must be present to regulate the law in all duties" [23:46] if your witnesses are credible they would easily be able to tell that we were defending ourselves [23:46] "oh please, a murder happens here everyday, no one will care" [23:46] * Prospero lets out an exasperated sigh [23:46] let's just cut to it, shall we [23:46] what exactly do you need us to do [23:48] "right, i need to know where Harry hid the device, If i can get it I may be able to sneak it out of here and back to fyberlabs" [23:48] * Sterling pulls out a dummy device [23:48] Any leads on where we should check first? [23:49] you can swap this with the real thing so as to make everyone think it has been found and is secure while you take it if necassry should i fail to get it in time [23:50] Our only lead is that Harry wrote you guys a note before he died, that's why everyone is after you" [23:50] really [23:50] i could've sworn that you had written that note [23:51] in order to get us here so that you could employ our knowledge [23:51] "I hadn't even realized you knew Harry until you mentioned it when you met in the street" [23:52] well, how did you know we were here then? [23:52] orrr did the baron tell you [23:53] "I didn't, I saw you when i was checking out Harry's house for final details, I told the guards to let you in if you should come, I hoped you might find something but they said you guys never came out" [23:53] which we didn't, yeah. [23:53] well [23:53] i think we should get started on this search [23:53] as soon as possible [23:54] "right then" [23:54] also [23:54] is there any chance you could provide me with some weaponry [23:54] i find myself a little light in the leftovers when dealing with combat situations [23:54] "I can only return to you want was yours" [23:54] what was8 [23:55] * [23:55] ---exit then---